AGGRESSION SOLID CFI
Aggression Solid CFI creates more traction than any coverstock Hammer currently offers. Combined with a 500/2000 sanded finish, you can expect extreme traction in heavy oil and great continuation downlane and through the pins.
The Statement core is a very low RG, high differential, strong asymmetric core designed to rev up in the heaviest of oils. Its intricate design has the majority of the mass located at the bottom of the core which will help this core retain as much energy as possible.
Hammer recommends Tough Scrub to keep your Statement Solid Performing its best!
- COLOR Purple/Black/White
- REACTION Aggressive Midlane & Backend
- COVERSTOCK Aggression Solid CFI
- FACTORY FINISH 500/2000 Abralon
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium to Heavy Oil
- CORE Statement
- CORE TYPE Asymmetric
- MASS BIAS .015
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12 – 16
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16LB RG (2.48) Diff (.051)
- #15LB RG (2.47) Diff (.054)
- #14LB RG (2.49) Diff (.053)
- #13LB RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12LB RG (2.63) Diff (.025)